Monday, January 9, 2012

Aladin Saleh post #1

Hey my name is Aladin Saleh and I am studying Civil Engineering. In my free time, I like to either work out or head over to the nearest gym and play basketball, whether it's with other people or by myself.
The essay that invited me the most today was The Habs because the big part of the essay was hockey and sports related in general. Sports are a big part of my life and I enjoy reading anything that has to do with sports, unless its some sport like shuffle board that isn't very competitive. The thing that struck me about this person's life is that he would almost take sports over his own wife. I thought that was funny because I've never seen anyone that obsessed with a sport where it could jeopardize one's relationship.

4 comments:

  1. Did you see that the Patriots are still number one and playing the Broncos this Sunday? I am very excited about this win, and also enjoyed this article for the same reason. Sports are really fun, but I don't know that I could let it take up so much of my life that it would jeopardize my relationship. And just remember that any time you need a spotter in the weight room, I'll be there! Have a fantastic day! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dude we should hang some time, maybe go to the gym or watch the Pat's game! >:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. love that you are into sports and i completely agree with you on "The Habs"

    ReplyDelete