Monday, January 9, 2012

Liz Falatach Intro

Hi. My name is Liz Falatach. I am an Ancient History major here at OSU Marion. I love ancient history and mythology. In my free time I like to read, listen to music, hang out with friends, and play with 7 cats and dogs.
The essay that interested me the most was "The Habs" by Jason Verge. This essay interested me the most because he was very humorous and truthful about his experience with hockey. It was fun to read and it was easy to read. What struck me about Verge's life was that he really liked the Habs. He said that the love for the Habs was "in their blood" in Motreal, Canada. He also said that hockey was a religion for him. It was a very interesting essay to read because I am a hockey fan but I am not a "die-hard" hockey fan.

2 comments:

  1. I have always wondered about ancient history myself. What kind of jobs were you thinking about after to obtain your degree? "The Habs" was definitely a funny and enjoyable essay to read and discuss with the class.

    ReplyDelete
  2. your major sounds very interesting. good luck!

    ReplyDelete